By joining Entinux, you will enjoy a challenging work environment with rewarding career development opportunities. We are now cordially inviting energetic and highly motivated candidates and professionals to fill the following positions:
Please refer to our Recruitment page in Japanese
HONG KONG / PROJECT – Software Engineer
- Perform duties under Project Leads on various Web / Apps projects
- Coding in various languages, majority NodeJS / Angular / PHP and other relevant programming languages
- Self-motivated, responsible, eager to learn, and able to work in an international team
- Relevant experience on Web / iOS & Android Apps Development
Optional (but preferred) skills
- Experience in JIRA / Kanban / Scrum methodologies
- Experience with UI / UX design on various platforms
- Spoken and written Japanese language skills
Hong Kong / TECHNICAL – Support Engineer (Junior / Senior)
- Hands-on experience with any Linux OS distribution
- RHCE / LPI holder is definitely with advantage
- Good communication skills
- Independent problem solver in teamwork
- Junior position: with great Interest but no prior working experience
Senior position: at least 2 years of experience in Linux system administration
Scope of Work
– You would always be working in a team – we love independent problem solver but you can always discuss and escalate with teammates on technical issues.
– Handle server setup and daily operation work
– Response to troubleshooting and technical support inquiries
We offer competitive package with bank holidays, double-pay and other benefits to the capable individuals. Please send your CV and application letter to email@example.com for submission.
Terms & Conditions of Employment
Starting salary will be commensurate with qualifications & experience – and we would always try to work out a package that you would be happy to work together with. Fringe benefits including annual leave, provident fund, training subsidy will be offered.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and are used only for recruitment purposes. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Personal data for unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after 3 months.